2018-2019 学年第一学期期中联考八年级英语试卷第一部分听力部分一、听力（本题有 15 小题，第一、二节每小题 1 分，第三节每小题 2 分， 满分 20 分） 第一节：听小对话，请从 A、B、C 三个选项中选择符合对话内容的图片。
1. Which city is bigger?A.B.C.2. What is the TV programme about?
A.B.C.3. What does Mr. Jack advise her to do?A.B.C.4. What is Tony’s favourite?A.B.C.5. Where is Houston?Houston HoustonHoustonA.B.C.第二节：听较长对话，回答问题。
听下面一段较长对话，回答第 6～7 两小题。
6. What is the population of Tongxiang? A. 8,000. B. 80,000. C. 800,000.
7. Who is the great writer? A. Feng Zikai. Xun. 听下面一段较长对话，回答第 8～10 三小题。
8. When will they have a school trip? A. Next month. Next year. 9. Why does Tony like to go by plane? A. It’s more comfortable It’s more expensive. 10. What season is it in Beijing? A. Winter. B. Summer. C. Fall. . B. It’s faster. C. B. Next week. C. B. Mao Dun. C. Lu第三节：听独白，根据内容，从 A、B、C 三个选项中选择正确的选项，完 成信息记录表。
Football Match The date The teams The player The score The opinion 11. A. 12th 12. A. British team American team 13. A. Li Ming B. Da Ming C. Da Bao 14 The fans thought it was B. 20th B. Japanese team 15 C. 16th C. October ___11___ ___12___ VS Chinese team injured ___13___ was hurt.
14. A. 1:3 15. A. boring exciting 第二部分B. 3:2 B. relaxingC. 3:1 C.读写做部分二、完形填空（本题有 15 小题，每小题 1 分；满分 15 分） Where is Love? How can we find Love? Once a little boy wanted where Love lived, so 17 16 Love. He knew it was a long trip togot his things ready with some pizzas and 18drinks and started off. When he passed three streets, he sawold woman sitting in the park and watching some birds. She looked very 19 . The boy gave her a 20 . She took it and smiled 22 21 him.The smile was so beautifulhe wanted to see it again, so he gaveher a Coke. She smiled once again. The boy was very happy. They sat there all the afternoon, eating and smiling, nothing. When it got dark, the boy 23 they said24 to leave. But after he walked a 25 and gave her afew meters, he turned around, ran back to the hug. The woman gave him her biggest 26ever.When the boy opened the door of his house, his mother was surprised （惊讶的）to see the happiness on his face and asked what made him so 27 . The boy answered, “I had lunch with Love. She has got the most 28 the world.” At the same time, the old woman’s sonbeautiful smilewas also surprised at his mother’s pleasure and asked why. “I ate a pizza in the park with younger than I expected.” If the world is full of love, we can enjoy a 16. A. to find B. to know 30 life. C. to see 29 ,” she said, “and he is much
D. to give 17. A. I she 18. A. a 19. A. nice D. lovely 20. A. pear D. pizza 21. A. at D. of 22. A. because if 23. A. but D. though 24. A. tried D. hurried 25. A. park D. old woman 26. A. pizza gift 27. A. happy D. angry 28. A. of D. from 29. A. a boy a girl B. a child C. Love D. B. over C. in B. sad C. relaxing B. Coke C. smile D. B. seat C. trees B. decided C. agreed B. however C. so B. that C. then D. B. in C. with B. Coke C. hamburger B. the B. happy C. / C. hungry D. an B. he C. it D.
30. A. good D. badB. betterC. worse三、阅读理解（本题有 10 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下面材料，从 A﹑B﹑C﹑D﹑四个选项中选出最佳选项。
A Beijing Half-Day Tour ●Time and place: Our tour bus will wait for you at your hotel at 9:00 am or 2:00 pm. And we’ll drive you back at about 1:00 pm or 6:00 pm. ●Tour route: First visit the Drum Tower dating (追溯到) from 1420, climb up the big Drum Tower and look at the old Beijing buildings — Hutong and Siheyuan. Then drive to Mr Kang’s courtyard (庭院) for a cup of tea. After the tea, take a bicycle to Dajinsi Hutong, the most famous Hutong in the Shichahai area. Then walk to the Prince Gong’s Mansion (恭王府). After the tour, you may return to your hotel.31. Mr. Jones gets up at 10 am. He can start the tour at ______. A. 9:00 am 6:00 pm 32. The travelers go to the Prince Gong’s Mansion _______. A. by car bus 33. How many places can travelers visit in the tour? B. on foot C. by bike D. by B. 1:00 pm C. 2:00 pm D.
A. Two.B. Three. BC. Four.D. Five.Amsterdam is the bike capital of the world. Riding bicycles is a fun and easy way of getting around Amsterdam. Students go to school by bicycle. People ride their bicycles to work. Travelers ride bicycles freely around the city. Even police work on bicycles. You can see these every day in Amsterdam. There are many roads and traffic signs (标记) for bicycles. There are also many places for bicycle parking. If you travel in Amsterdam, you don’t need to take a bus or taxi, just a bicycle. You can ride the bicycle along the roads and the streets enjoying the scenery (风景). The city has a lot of bicycle shops to choose from. If you do not want to buy a bicycle, you can go to bicycle rentals(租赁). They are in almost every part of the city. Going for a ride is enjoyable. It’s a good idea to find an experienced guide. Because he knows the city’s most beautiful places well, and he would take you around the city. Riding bicycles in Amsterdam is of great fun and relaxing, just remember to follow the traffic rules. 34. According to the passage, we know people like ____ in Amsterdam. A. riding bicycles C. traveling B. selling bicycles D. buying bicycles35. What does the underlined word “experienced” mean in Chinese? A. 经验丰富的 耐心的 36. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. It’s easy for people to park their bicycles in Amsterdam. B.友善的 C.热心的 D.
B. People can find bike rentals everywhere in Amsterdam. C. Amsterdam is famous as a bicycle city. D. Most people in Amsterdam ride bicycles to work or school, except police. 37. What’s the best title for the passage? A. How to Travel in Amsterdam B. The City of Bicycles C. How to Rent a Bicycle in Amsterdam D. A Beautiful City — Amsterdam C Do you know that animals have love for each other and their children just like us humans? Let me tell you some moving stories of great animal parents. Several years ago, there was a heavy rain and it made the river go up. When the rain stopped, people found that a dog swam to an island in the river twice a day for two weeks. Why did she do so? Her four children were there. The mother swam there every day to feed her babies. This true story moved many people. Another story is about chimpanzees(猩猩). A scientist named Jane Goodall spent 14 years living with chimpanzees in Africa. She found that chimpanzees also looked after the hurt or lost ones. “It is not only humans who have duties, animals also do.” she said. Two birds in Chengdu also showed their parental(父母的) love. Their baby was hurt and fell on the street in the center of the city. Cars were driving past but the brave parents rushed down to the road and took the little bird away with their claws(爪子).
38. After the heavy rain, the mother dog swam to the island___________. A. food things to her owner C. people babies 39. The scientist found chimpanzees______________. A. looked after the hurt or lost ones C. always stayed in the same place care about each other 40. From the passage we know ____________. A. rain B. mother birds don’t want to save their children C. lot D. all animals want to move people very much animal parents love their children a dogs like to swim across the river in a heavy B. often left for a far place D. didn’t to move some D. to feed her to look for B. to carry四、词汇运用（本题有 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） A .根据短文内容和所给的中文提示，写出短文空白处各单词的正确形式。
I work in a children centre. We do at least one act of kindness a month with the children there. This week, we talk about 41 (如何) we feel about the act we did.
A 14-year-old boy42(站) up and says, “I’d like to say something.” I 43 (害羞的) and quiet boy, but Iam a little surprised because he is a say yes.“Last week, I helped a woman. When I rode my bike44(沿着)the street, a woman looked worried and tried to pick up the things in the middle of the street. What was the 45 (问题) with her? Her shoppingbag was broken and the things were everywhere. At that time, the traffic was very heavy. It was so 46 ( 危险的 ).I got off my bike 47(快速地) and went up to help her. After I put all the things into her back car, she thing. 48 49 (感谢) me for helping her. All of you may think it is a small (然而), it is special for me. The 50 (更多的) I do tohelp others, the happier I feel. Now I understand how important it is to be kind to each other.” B. 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空, 使句子通顺﹑正确。
good pair take enjoyable parking51. She offered ______ me to the museum. 52. Whose painting is _______, Linda’s or Jack’s? 53. Yesterday I went shopping and I bought two _______ of shoes. 54. _______ there is very expensive. 55 Why don't you spend more time on some _________ activities? 五、语法填空（本题有 10 小题，每题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面短文， 在空白处填入一个适当的词，或填入括号中所给单词的正 确形式（每空不多于 3 个单词） Yesterday I 56 (go) out with my classmate, Tom. 57parents allowed us to go and have fun and we had a great day. First, we
wanted to watch a popular movie. It was58(name) Rob-B-Hood. Itdescribed the story of a baby. The movie was quite interesting, but the cinema was very 59 (crowd). We saw 61 60 notice saying “Halfprice today. Come to enjoy(you)”. After the movie, we still had 62 63 (feed) some animals. We fed the fed the fish some bread. 64enough time. So we went to zoo monkeys some bananas and we the end, we went home 65(happy).六、任务型阅读（本题有 5 题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 在生活中，我们经常会遇到一些令人不愉快的事情，应该如何解决呢? 根据以下情况从方框中选出相应的解决办法。
Problems: 66. Some people always smoke in public places. 67. The No. 16 bus is always late. 68. Some people always drop litter everywhere in our neighborhood. 69. Some students talk loudly in the library. 70. My parents hope I stay at home and study all day, even at weekends. Solutions:A. Tell them that we need to relax after studying for a long time or ask our teacher for help. B. Tell them politely to keep quiet. C. Put up some posters to ask them not to litter. If someone is found dropping litter, punish him badly D. We could say politely "Excuse me, could you please put out your cigarette?" E. Call the bus company and ask for the better service.
七、书面表达（本题有 1 小题，满分 15 分） 71.你的好友 Lily 在学习英语时遇到了困难。
提示语： forget the new words, be afraid to, … remember 10 words aday， speak English as much as possible要求： 1. 内容包括以上提示语，并适当补充。
3. 总词数不少于 60 字。
Dear Lily I know you have some problems on learning English.I hope this can help you! Yours Lucy答题卷 一、听力（本题有 15 小题，第一、二节每小题 1 分，第三节每小题 2 分， 满分 20 分）
1. 5. 6. 10. 11. 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.13.14.二、完形填空（本题有 15 小题，每小题 1 分；满分 15 分） 16. 20. 21. 25. 26. 30. 27. 28. 29. 22. 23. 24. 17. 18. 19.三、阅读理解（本题有 10 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 31. 35. 36. 40. 37. 38. 39. 32. 33. 34.四、词汇运用（本题有 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 41. 45. 49. 42. 46. 50. 43. 47. 44. 48.
51. 18.104.22.168.五、语法填空（本题有 10 小题，每题 1 分，满分 10 分） 56. 60. 64. 57. 61. 65. 58. 62. 59. 63.六、任务型阅读（本题有 5 题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 66. 70. 七、书面表达（本题有 1 小题，满分 15 分） 71. Dear Lily, I know you have some problems on learning English. _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ 67. 68. 69.
_________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _____________________ I hope this can help you! Yours Lucy参考答案 一、听力（本题有 15 小题，第一、二节每小题 1 分，第三节每小题 2 分， 满分 20 分） 1. 5. B 6. 10. C 11. 15. C B 12. A 13. B 14. C C 7. B 8. A 9. B C 2. B 3. A 4. A二、完形填空（本题有 15 小题，每小题 1 分；满分 15 分） 16. 20. D 21. 25. D 26. 30. B C 27. A 28. C 29. C A 22. B 23. A 24. B A 17. B 18. D 19. C三、阅读理解（本题有 10 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 20 分） 31. C 32. B 33. C 34. A
35.A 36. D 37. B 38. D 39. A40.C四、词汇运用（本题有 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 41. how 44. along 45. matter/trouble 48. thanked 49. However 51. to take 54. Parking 55. enjoyable 50. more 52. better 53. pairs 46. dangerous 47. quickly 42. stands 43. shy五、语法填空（本题有 10 小题，每题 1 分，满分 10 分） 56. went 59. crowded 60. a 63. also 64.In 65. happily 61. yourself/yourselves 62. to feed 57. Our 58. named六、任务型阅读（本题有 5 题，每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 66. 70. A D 67. E 68. C 69. B七、书面表达（本题有 1 小题，满分 15 分） 71.
Dear Lily I know you have some problems on learning English. You always forget the new words and you are afraid to speak English. Now I ’ll give you some advice. First, it is natural to forget the new words. Why not remember 10 words a day? You can write the new words on the paper and place it in your room. So you can often see them. Second, try to speak English loudly as much as possible in class. After class, it is a good idea to talk about your favourite songs or singers in English with your classmates. Don’t be shy, just try! I hope this can help you! Yours Lucy （ 93 个单词） 听力材料： 第一节：听小对话，请从 A、B、C 三个选项中选择符合对话内容的图片。
1. M: Which city is bigger, Shanghai or London? W: I think shanghai is bigger. 2. M: What programme did you watch last night? W: I watched Animal World. It was about lions. 3. W: Mr. Jack, I’m not good at English, especially listening. M: Why not listen to English songs? 4. W: Hi, Tony! Let’s go to Mei Lanfang Theater together! M: Great! I can see Beijing Opera. That’s my favourite.
5. W: Where is your hometown? M: Houston is my hometown. It is in the south of America. 第二节：听较长对话，回答问题。
听下面一段较长对话，回答第 6～7 两小题。
M: Lucy, where are you from? W: I’m from Tongxiang. M: Is Tongxiang a big city? W: No, it only has a population of about 800,000. M: What is Tongxiang famous for? W: It’s famous for Wuzhen, a beautiful town with a long history. M: I know, the great writer, Mao Dun was born in Wuzhen. I want to visit Wuzhen. W: Welcome to my hometown. 听下面一段较长对话，回答第 8～10 三小题。
W: Tony, we will have a school trip to Beijing. M: Really? When shall we go, Kate? W: Next month. I think it is better to go by train, it’s the most comfortable way. M: I like to go by plane, because it is faster. However, it is more expensive. W:It’s not so important how to go there. By the way, is it cold in Beijing? M: Yes. It’s autumn, in Beijing it’s a little cold. W: Oh, I should buy a new coat. M: Ha ha! Going shopping is important for you. W: Ha ha! I’m looking forward to our school trip. M: Me, too.
第三节：听独白，根据内容，从 A、B、C 三个选项中选择正确的选项，完 成信息记录表。
It’s time for sports news. Yesterday, October 20th, there was an exciting football match. Chinese team played against British team. Two teams both played well. Chinese team scored first. But a few minutes later, the captain of Chinese team, Da Ming, was badly hurt. He had to leave. During the second half of the match, British team played better and they scored three goals. So the result was 3:1, British team won the match. At the end of the match, all fans stood up and cheered loudly. They said it was the most exciting match.